Roundstone is always looking for talented individuals to join our team. Our proven solution puts employers first by allowing them to gain control of their health benefit spend with a funding strategy which until recently has only been available to large Fortune 500 firms. Learn more about Roundstone’s history and core values to better understand what inspires our team to work so hard.
If you feel your talent and skills fit with our fast-paced, problem-solving culture,
please forward your resume to email@example.com.
Position Title: Building/Maintenance Manager
Location: Lakewood, Ohio
Roundstone is seeking a Building/Maintenance Manager to maintain the facility. Your responsibilities will include maintaining the mechanical, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, and property grounds. Additional duties:
— Pick-up debris around building
— Take Blue Recycling cans to the curb on Tuesday evenings for Wednesday pick-ups
— Water planters/landscaping (Summer months)
— Clean gutters on flat roofs on the 1st of every month
— Spread salt at doorways during Winter months
— Set out and take in outdoor furniture
— Sprinkler system
— Doorway windows
— Christmas decorations
— Change furnace filters on roof
— Replace light bulbs throughout building
— Take recycling out to blue cans
— Fix minor issues (toilets, locks, doors)
— Transfer packages throughout building via a dolly
— Handle quotes from contractors on major projects
— Meet w/contractors
— Change furnace filters 2x per year
— Keep up on any maintenance type issues in building
— Christmas decorations
— Set-up table/chairs for events
This is a “hand’s on” position and ideal for a retired individual looking to stay busy on their own schedule. The building is a renovated church built in the 1920’s. As the Building/Maintenance Manager, you will ensure that this classic building functions seamlessly as a modern office.
This position is 7-10 hours per week. You will be needed at the building on a daily basis, but there can be some flexibility with specific hours.
(1) Prior experience with the maintenance of older buildings is strongly preferred.
(2) Having your own tools is a plus.
(1) Working knowledge of building facilities.
(2) Ability to perform standard repairs and maintenance.
Position Title: Customer Experience Manager
Location: Lakewood, Ohio
Description: Roundstone Management, Ltd. seeks a full-time Customer Experience Manager.
Looking for the opportunity to utilize your broad customer experience skills in a business delivering creative and innovative health plan management solutions? Roundstone, a leader in the development and management of health insurance funding strategies, is hiring a Customer Experience Manager.
The Customer Experience Manager (CX) will report directly to Roundstone’s President and will serve as an integral member of Roundstone’s Executive Team. The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing a culture of promoting and nurturing the customer experience so Roundstone’s clients enjoy a positive experience whenever they touch or interact with Roundstone. The CX will directly manage the Client Manager and CSI Team (cost control) functions while advising all business units regarding the Customer Experience with Roundstone. The role requires an empathetic, proactive, self-starter possessing excellent communication skills. The position demands a candidate that excels at process improvement, multidisciplinary collaboration and analytics. The role also requires a customer focused, entrepreneurial approach with the ability to operate with a sense of urgency in a dynamic, nimble business environment. Experience with self- funding, health insurance, marketing, customer service is preferred.
(1) Actively participate as a key member of Roundstone’s Executive Team working closely with the President and other senior management.
(2) Deliver subject matter expertise in customer experience measurement and management.
(3) Develop and implement a culture of nurturing the Customer Experience throughout the entire Company. Provide employees with continual reminders to focus on customer experience and value. Make it abundantly clear how employees can improve Roundstone’s success by improving the Customer Journey while creating product/service evangelism.
(4) Audit touchpoints where Roundstone interacts with a customer and make recommendations to improve the Customer Experience. Determine customer needs, expectations, what they value and what is most important at each touchpoint. Requires an understanding of how Roundstone acquires and retains customers while recognizing opportunities to improve the customer experience.
(5) Develop and implement a process for resolving customer experience challenges in a way that improves the satisfaction of the customer, adheres to Roundstone’s principles and goals, and offers a long-term solution for avoiding the problem going forward.
(6) Implement a mechanism for measuring the quality of experience by Roundstone’s customers. Define and measure what positive and negative customer experiences are for each of our customer categories.
(1) Superior leadership, creativity and analytical skills.
(2) 10 years of experience focused on customers, sales, marketing, service and leadership.
(3) Knowledge and experience overseeing matters creating customer engagement, interaction, process improvement and product/service evangelism.
(4) Experience developing teams and cross-departmental collaboration.
(5) Exceptional written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
(6) Ability to deliver work timely, exhibiting effective decision making, task driven with a sense of humor and balance.
(7) Ability to operate in an innovative and emerging environment.
To the qualified Customer Experience Manager, we offer:
(1) Named a 2019 Top Work Place, as well as 2018, 2019 Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies, Roundstone embraces a fast-paced, innovative, and engaged atmosphere where collaboration and accountability are the standards.
(2) Excellent compensation commensurate with experience and performance.
(3) Comprehensive life, health, and dental benefits.
(4) Participation in Profit Goal bonus plan.
(5) 401K plan with employer match.
(6) Reimbursement for education, association membership, and licensure expenses.