Roundstone is always looking for talented individuals to join our team. Our proven solution puts employers first by allowing them to gain control of their health benefit spend with a funding strategy which until recently has only been available to large Fortune 500 firms. Learn more about Roundstone’s history and core values to better understand what inspires our team to work so hard.
If you feel your talent and skills fit with our fast-paced, problem-solving culture,
please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position Title: Building/Maintenance Manager
Location: Lakewood, Ohio
Roundstone is seeking a Building/Maintenance Manager to maintain the facility. Your responsibilities will include maintaining the mechanical, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, and property grounds. Additional duties:
— Pick-up debris around building
— Take Blue Recycling cans to the curb on Tuesday evenings for Wednesday pick-ups
— Water planters/landscaping (Summer months)
— Clean gutters on flat roofs on the 1st of every month
— Spread salt at doorways during Winter months
— Set out and take in outdoor furniture
— Sprinkler system
— Doorway windows
— Christmas decorations
— Change furnace filters on roof
— Replace light bulbs throughout building
— Take recycling out to blue cans
— Fix minor issues (toilets, locks, doors)
— Transfer packages throughout building via a dolly
— Handle quotes from contractors on major projects
— Meet w/contractors
— Change furnace filters 2x per year
— Keep up on any maintenance type issues in building
— Christmas decorations
— Set-up table/chairs for events
This is a “hand’s on” position and ideal for a retired individual looking to stay busy on their own schedule. The building is a renovated church built in the 1920’s. As the Building/Maintenance Manager, you will ensure that this classic building functions seamlessly as a modern office.
This position is 7-10 hours per week. You will be needed at the building on a daily basis, but there can be some flexibility with specific hours.
(1) Prior experience with the maintenance of older buildings is strongly preferred.
(2) Having your own tools is a plus.
(1) Working knowledge of building facilities.
(2) Ability to perform standard repairs and maintenance.
Location: Lakewood, Ohio
Roundstone is a captive and specialty insurance underwriter delivering innovative risk management solutions. We’re dedicated to building a passionate and motivated team to support the double-digit growth we’ve seen over the past several years.
Roundstone’s success has been a result of delivering solutions to employers confronted with escalating health insurance costs. We want to drive positive change across the industry, offering employers cost-saving solutions that don’t disrupt employee healthcare preferences, which includes expanding our affiliate TPA. We’re adding to our growing team to help deliver on our motto – Turning Risk into Results.
General Statement of Duties:
– Ability to read, understand, and communicate medical benefits according to SPD language;
– Process medical, dental, or visions claims while providing customer service via inbound/outbound phone calls and written communications;
– Respond to inquiries and phone calls from providers, policyholders, and agents regarding benefits, coverage, or claims status in accordance with established performance expectations;
– Prompt and timely processing of claims accurately according to established expectations (150 claims per day);
– Process claims in accordance with benefit contracts, plan policies, and production/quality requirements;
– Prior to claim adjudication, establish proof of loss by reviewing and understanding medical documentation; assembling additional information as required from outside sources, including claimant, physician, employer, hospital, and other insurance companies; initiating or conducting investigation of questionable claims;
– Maintain quality customer services through call center; follow customer service practices; adhere to timely expectations according to established expectations (50 calls per day);
– Request and follow-up on additional information as needed for incomplete claims, to include but not limited to COB, accident investigations, eligibility, etc.;
– Familiar with and understands various fee schedules;
– May include but are not limited to: processing claims, claim system testing, over/under payments and special projects.
Skills and Qualifications:
– Knowledge of TPA administrative services, policies, procedures and systems, testing of plan setup;
– 3+ years experience processing Medical, Dental, Vision claims applying appropriate benefits;
– Previous customer service call center experience preferred;
– Certified in Medical Terminology I, II and ICD9/10 knowledge;
– Excellent verbal, communication, and written skills with strong organizational and research skills;
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Access);
– Must be detail-oriented, have ability to work well under pressure, and handle multiple tasks with deadlines;
– Bilingual (English/Spanish) skills a plus.
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
(1) Excellent compensation commensurate with experience and performance
(2) Comprehensive life, health and dental benefits
(3) Participation in Profit Goal bonus plan
(4) 401(k) plan with employer match
(5) Reimbursement for education, association membership, and licensure expenses
Named a 2019, 2020 Top Work Place, as well as 2018, 2019, 2020 Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies, Roundstone embraces a fast-paced, innovative, and engaged atmosphere where collaboration and accountability are the standards.