Roundstone has made a concerted effort this year to speak with as many advisors, employers and employer groups as possible.
Roundstone President Michael Schroeder understands that education is the key to solving employers health benefit challenges. “If we can educate advisors that there is viable solution to employers’ health care expense pain, we can end the hopelessness midsize employers everywhere feel at each renewal cycle.” Here are a few of the highlights over the past couple months:
- Industrial Cooperative Shareholders Meeting – Roundstone President Mike Schroeder and EVP of Sales Rob Hamilton met with an industrial distributor cooperative that manages more than 60 employers. The meeting was held in San Diego and reviewed the benefits of medical captives.
- Employer Pension Seminar – Regional Sales Manager Jim Mohler completed a seminar for employers addressing pension challenges in Altoona, Pa. More than 35 employers attended the educational talk.
- American Association of Employers – Regional Sales Manager Dave Konrad spoke to members and prospects at a national conference of for the staffing industry. Held in San Diego, the event brought in thousands to learn more about the latest trends for middle-market employers.
- Hospital Health Plan – Regional Sales Manager Gene Pompili worked with advisors, internal sales teams, account managers and underwriting to launch a provider system’s level-funded initiative.
- Health Benefit Consultants Symposium – Regional Sales Manager Bob Pace completed an employer seminar on our Medical Captive program.
- Benefit Advisor CE Credits – Regional Sales Manager Sam Walters offered an hour of continuing education credit to Texas health advisors with a Captive 101 presentation. Approximately 40 advisors attended in Corpus Christi, Texas.
- Association of Benefits Advisors Conference – Dave Konrad discussed middle-market cost containment, transparency and control levers available via a captive as a solution for hundreds of Advisor’s clients and prospects in Nashville, Tenn.
To arrange an employer seminar, or set up time to train your staff, please contact Roundstone today.