Position Title: Implementation and Account Manager – Stop Loss, Lakewood, OH
Roundstone is a captive and specialty insurance underwriter delivering innovate risk management solutions. Having experienced double-digit growth for the past several years, Roundstone’s success is the result of solving escalating health care costs for middle market employers and their employees. Through data transparency and control of plan features, Roundstone delivers cost savings to both employers and their employees. We’re adding to our growing team to help deliver on our motto – Turning Risk into Results.
As an Implementation and Account Manager, you will be Roundstone’s liaison between the employer, the third party administrator, and the advisor. Our Captive Stop Loss Program allows small and mid-size employers to take full advantage of self-funding their health benefits. Success starts with the employers’ smooth implementation onto the TPA’s platform and into our program. You will be integral in ensuring that success.
Your typical day may include fielding advisor inquiries regarding binding requirements, leading implementation calls, assisting our sales team with account issues, and directing successful transitions into our program.
Education and Experience:
- Previous experience working directly with customers is required.
- Prior experience with a third party administrator or health benefits agency, particularly in account management, is strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Consistently meets deadlines.
- Articulate communicator.
- Entrepreneurial approach to work.
- Ability to help others stay organized.
To the qualified Candidate we offer:
- Excellent compensation commensurate with experience and performance
- Comprehensive life, health and dental benefits
- Participation in Profit Goal bonus plan
- 401K plan with employer match
- Reimbursement for education, association membership and licensure expenses
For more information about Roundstone, please visit our website: www.roundstoneinsurance.com.
Please send resumes to HR@Roundstoneinsurance.com